1. The Bitcoin Limited Co. guarantees full confidentiality of investors personal data
2. Beware of identity thieves who may try to trick you into giving them your personal or financial information. We never ask members to send personal information through email. If we ever require sensitive information, it will always be entered on the Dr. Bitcoin site (Bitcoin Limited Co). If you receive such an e-mail, do not reply. We do not sell or rent your information to third parties for marketing or any other purposes.
3. Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date. We are committed to maintaining the security and confidentiality of your personal and financial information.
4. The financial institutional credentials that you provide us are passed on to one of our partners and are securely stored on their servers. For improved safety, we purposefully do not store any of your credit/debit card account credentials.
5. The Bitcoin Limited Co. undertakes to keep a twenty-four-hour lookout for uninterrupted work of the site and its tools, to provide the defense of software and to eliminate appeared errors in the work of the site in minimal terms since its beginnings except force-majeure circumstances.
6. Bitcoin Limited Co. provides security with the help of modern technologies. We use for it SSL- encryption, DDoS protection etc.
8. User confirms that he will comply with these rules and this agreement.
9. User must provide the safety of personal data: login and password from his personal account, e-wallet's number and password, personal information. For the defense from illegal access to such data from third persons we recommend to use the newest antivirus protection.
10. To prevent hacking account, one should use a difficult password at registration.
11. To send different information concerning the activity of the company we use the info@dr- bitcoin.com email. In case the user receives letters from the administration of the company from another email, we insistently recommend not to answer these letters and do not take seriously any information from them.
12. Unsolicited Commercial Email (UCE), or spam, is junk mail sent via email. Internet users have become increasingly aware of the problems associated with spam as it becomes more and more widespread.
13. From addresses and Reply-To addresses in email messages can easily be forged and are often forged by spammers to prevent bounce-back messages and reports of abuse. Spammers use of @dr-bitcoin.com email addresses as fraudulent from and Reply-To addresses is not unique to Dr-Bitcoin.com - it happens to all websites and domain names. It is also fairly impossible and time-consuming to track and prevent.
14. Do NOT Trust any domains: Dr-Bitcoin.biz - Dr-Bitcoin.org - Dr-Bitcoin.info - DrBitcoin.com/org/net/info etc. our official website: https://dr-bitcoin.com